воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

drink recipes with vodka




Ok, Iapos;m not going to really write out all of the details from the past two nights, but Iapos;m gonna give you the rundown of it...I did my volunteering this weekend for Boo at the Zoo, and man it was great I was basically gate and crowd control both nights and although it was surprisingly slow, I had a ball GOD, how I miss working in a zoo setting I really like the people at our zoo here, they are all very friendly and quite helpful. I am also signed up for next Sat. To do another night as well Iapos;m so excited, I canapos;t wait Iapos;m either going to be Kenpachi or Darth Maul. Iapos;m still debating who I want to do more....Decisions, decisions. Anywho, that was a really quick gist of my weekend at BATZ. I will post some pics of my costumes from this weekend on here soon.


antecedentes de la hoteleria, drink recipes with vodka, drink recipes with tequila, drink recipes with southern comfort, drink recipes with smirnoff lime vodka.



Комментариев нет: