среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

carolina columbia dealer nissan south




Iapos;m feeling so sick this morning. I guess Hunter knew I felt sick. Joey got up to feed the dogs while I stayed in bed and Hunter hardly ate anything. He had a few bites and then went and laid in the bedroom doorway. Then Maddie...after I took her out, she came in and threw up :-/ she ate too much I guess. Weapos;re just a mess over here

Today Joey talks to the FHA loan consultant so we will be finding out if we are approved/how much we are approved for *crosses fingers* I donapos;t mind living in the apartment but it would just be really nice to have a house. We joke about keeping the remaining 4 puppies that way we can go around announcing we have a 6 pack. Weapos;re gay. We also say that if we kept them, we could put signs on our house saying "Akita Alarm System"
Hell, if we move to Middletown...might be a good idea The area weapos;ve been looking at is a nice area but I will definitely feel more safe having our two-maybe three Akitas. But like I said...as nice as a house would be, Iapos;m fine in the apartment. I donapos;t care where we live as long as weapos;re all together. Iapos;m pretty sure weapos;re screwed financially after we move out anyway because of how much the dogs destroyed this place. I keep meaning to look through our contract to see what they do in regards to damage. Thereapos;s a lot of it. *sigh*

Dadapos;s doing well. He finally had food yesterday. Heapos;s also been up and moving. He says he thinks heapos;ll be going home on Thursday but idk what heapos;s basing that on. Heapos;s not so cranky...probably because he finally got to eat. Iapos;d be cranky too if I wasnapos;t allowed to eat I probably would have been worse lol

Blood pressure Mine has been high at my last 2 appointments. Iapos;m trying to find a way to manage my blood pressure. I already donapos;t eat a lot of salt/sodium so what else can I do? Do I need to freakinapos; completely cut out salt? My doctor is not helpful at all...I need to get on switching doctors. But anyway...I tried looking it up but the only things it said to do pretty much were exercise and cut back on salt/sodium. I donapos;t do the exercising but the salt/sodium I have always been good about. I wonder what else I could do.

Well, Iapos;m going to end with that because all the little ones have been asleep for about an hour now and Iapos;d like to try to get some sleep in too. Lol...look at those tongues in my icon. My dogs are silly :)
carolina columbia dealer nissan south, carolina columbia dealer south toyota, carolina columbia delivery flower south, carolina columbia delivery pizza south.



Комментариев нет: