пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

american prairie foundation bozeman




My son is 2 and has been diagnosed with asthma. We think it is triggered by allergies. I have read that some people have gotten rid of asthma by cutting out dairy, though Iapos;m a little anxious to try that without more information. The Dr. Wants to put him on Zyrtec daily, and I want him to feel better, but I would like to find a natural way of combating the problem if that works for him. His allergy symptoms themselves are not that bad and are pretty manageable. The only problem is his asthma attacks seem to be getting more frequent and severe. Does anyone have experience with asthma, or information that might point me in the right direction? Also, for those who donapos;t consume dairy products, do you have any pointers if I decide to take him off dairy? Is soy milk the best alternative to cowapos;s milk, or is something else like nut or rice milk?
american prairie foundation bozeman, american prairie homes, american prairies, american prank pumpkin zug.



Комментариев нет: