воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

buy existing business




Everything isnapos;t okay.
Everything isnapos;t okay with you.
I am not okay with knowing something is wrong while it is being hidden away under relationships and rebounds and those intense moments of connecting on such a high level when your heart is beating so fast that you think you are in love.

I donapos;t understand how I can crawl in peopleapos;s brains so easily but I am not able to ignore what I find. Things are not right, something is off and I have a general idea but you donapos;t want to hear or openly realize it so this is as much as Iapos;ll say without being approached.

Who even are you?

angier job, buy existing business, buy existing domain, buy existing domain name, buy existing domain names.



Комментариев нет: