вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

dr nicole dahl




Things I did on Day 5:

- After work I went home and got ready for two parties. One was for the SM of my last show, whoapos;s a darling and the other was for this Obama fund raiser/ birthday party for 4 people I didnapos;t know. Got back into the city kinda earlier than I hoped for and chilled at work for a bit. Luckily Party #1 was in Times Square right about two blocks from work at this comedy club which was having dueling pianos. Had a lot of fun with five ladies. Placed was kinda not jumping but the company was more than fine. I normally find myself in situations where Iapos;m the only guy in the group when Iapos;m with my Inner Posse but it surprised me to find this duplicating with another group of friends. Anyway one highlight was when the Dueling Piano guys played "Baby Got Back" and asked the girls to come up on stage and surround the stage and dance to the song. It was getting late-ish (11pm) and I headed downtown to the Bowery Hotel for Party #2. It was ok. Lots of people there having fun and dancing. The place was really nice, had a great feel for it. The partygoers I were with were kinda drained though, it being a Friday (work night) and all, but I had a good time. Eventually got home and mentally checked marked off "Hang out with friends" is which I did on Day 5.

Things I did on Day 6-8:
- Woke up kinda early after the night before and BabyMama asked me if I wanted to have lunch. I said sure. Then I dozed off. She came over to pick me up and eventually took an hour to get me up and out. Kinda scared her a bit when I wasnapos;t responding. Felt bad about that. Well at least I can now say Iapos;ve slept off everyone I care about We visited Anna on the way to the diner and chilled for a bit. Then went to another diner than the one we originally thought we were going to and had some good food. Got dropped off and I stayed home just cleaning/re-arranging my place which I continued to do through the weekend and even on Monday (didnapos;t go to work, I was "sick"). I even declined going out Saturday night, when a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go to this party with her at The Park in the city. I was agonizing over it a bit, first deciding to go, and then later declining so I could keep in my groove. She didnapos;t end up going. Iapos;m thinking we woulda had a good time too. In the process of staying home and getting home stuff done I found an old short story I wrote for class about time travel. I read it over again (got an A-) and surprised even myself on how good it is even though prose isnapos;t my forte. I also went to Ikea on Day 8 right before it closed and got a Not lamp and bulbs. Next thing to do, once I finish my room is to paint it and then work on the other rooms in the house. I want to at least set up my old room really nice for my niece whenever she comes visit and Iapos;m out of Dodge.

On a separate note got a busy week:
Day 10: Birthday celebration for Rach at two locations.
Day 11: BabyMamaapos;s Birthday Dinnah
Day 12: Game Night
Day 13: Birthday party for Dick Bonya
dr nicole dahl, dr nicolas tabbal, dr nicolas perricone, dr nicolas lowe.



Комментариев нет: