суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

applicant flow data




I got a new tattoo. It is impossible to get a decent photo of it while i am alone, in a dimly lit house. I took a photo with milesapos; imac pro thing, but the internet is not working on the laptop so i cannot show you. It is a ram skull, its cute. Its large and it took three hours. It is on my arm, under the vonnegut tattoo, going to my elbow about. Jared at black saints hooked up big time, even though i puked in his bathroom and smelled of whiskey, smoke, and vomit, maybe like blackberry smoothie too.

i bought a mini bottle of wine and it is good. Its small enough to fit in my purse, but large enough to get me feeling warm.
i love you.
applicant flow data, applicant flow, applicant fingerprinting morpho sagem, applicant factory korea south status worker.



Комментариев нет: