понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

alpes du location montagne sud




Hi, just joined cause i figured it might help to ask in community where its about kids.If this isnt acceptable pls feel free to delete.

So my question is how do you know when to have kids. Generally I guess you would have to somewhat want to have them. I do. And I feel Im at an age where I could have them and things would be somewhat ok. I dont plan on having them now, Im just thinking about it. A lot of people I know have started having children. As well Ive started getting questions of when from people like my uncle or my parents friends. My mom says not yet, but i believe that cause she will always see me as a kid. Since I am one of her babies. When I have posed this question to others, I got things like you should have them when your young enough that there isnt such a huge age gap between you, so you can still be active with them when they are older. As well as do it when your young and dumb and altho you struggle you get through it and your kids are older and yet your still young. So what is the opposite of this? I understand that yes finacially it might be wiser if your older. So for those of you who have had kids when you were older, or if you know people who have had kids when they were older how was it different. As well I was told that if you expect your list of things to get shorter it never will. For example now that i own a house i can have a kid, but then it changes to well ill have a kid when i fix this ___ or well i could have a kid but I think a bigger house would be better. So you just keep putting it off. There is no "right" time. As well as you should wait for the right one. Well what if that right one doesnt come along. Is it wrong to just get pregnant? I mean im on bc so I would have to purposely make that choice. Its just some things that have been going through my head lately. Just wondering what others think.

cure eczema homeopathic, alpes du location montagne sud, alpes du location montagne ski sud, alpes du information provence sud, alpes du guide sud travel.



Комментариев нет: